How would you like to work for a company that has little more than 500 employees with the following statistics?
- 29 have been accused of spousal abuse.
- 7 have been arrested for fraud.
- 19 have been accused of writing bad checks.
- 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses.
- 3 have done time for assault.
- 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit.
- 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges.
- 8 have been arrested for shoplifting.
- 21 are current defendants in lawsuits.
- 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the past year.
- 1 is going to jail for marrying her brother, thereby committing immigration fraud.
Can you guess which organization this is?
It’s the 535 members of the United States Congress, counting both the House and Senate.
The same group that cranks out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.
Would you believe that every one of the above-listed perps is a Democrat?