I received this article a couple of years ago in an email from a friend of mine. It’s original title was “66 years later!” It’s now been almost 68 years since the destructive power of the world’s first atomic weapon was unleashed upon our adversary at the time, the Imperial Nation of Japan.
With Detroit being such a dominate story in the news of late, I thought this was worthy of re-posting here as a short photo biographical essay. This is totally for your viewing pleasure… and as a subtle reminder of the fact that the destructive capacity of a misused social welfare system is far greater in a historical perspective than any other weapon of mass destruction has ever been. Enjoy!
What happened to the radiation that lasts thousands of years?
We all know that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed in August 1945 after the explosion of atomic bombs. However, we know little about the progress made by the people of that land during the past 65 years.
HIROSHIMA – 65 YEARS LATER
DETROIT- 65 YEARS AFTER we dropped the A-Bomb on HIROSHIMA in 1945!
What has caused more long term destruction, the A-bomb, or Government welfare programs created to buy the votes of those who want someone to take care of them?
Japan does not have a welfare system. Work for it or do without.
These are possibly the 5 best sentences you’ll ever read and they are all applicable to this experiment:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
It almost makes this contributor believe that we should perhaps nuke Detroit and it’s surrounding areas for the betterment of our nation and the world at large. Think for a moment what the benefits would surely be!
Can you think of a reason for not sharing this? Neither could I. That’s why it’s here.